VAB Solutions emphasizes a personal relationship with its clients in order to meet their satisfaction needs. We are committed in supporting the staff and the mill equipment of our business partners in order to maximize their productivity;
Service and Support
Contact VAB Solutions team at all time and rapidly at firstname.lastname@example.org
When it comes to having the depth of knowledge to troubleshoot and repair a wide variety of Lumber industrial equipment, VAB Solutions responds by providing after-sale support such as corrective maintenance, on-site assistance, emergency service response, telephone support service and preventive maintenance program.
Our skilled and experienced professionals regularly attend training seminars to maintain the highest standards, allowing our service department to be a leader in the Lumber industry. Our goal, support the staff and the mill equipment of our business partners in order to maximize their productivity.
VAB Solutions offers customized training. These courses can be given in our offices located in Levis, or at your facility.
Update your equipment
Increase your profitability at low cost.
Before investing on a new equipment, check with a professional of VAB Solutions. We have many achievements for which an update of the current equipment of our partners has been achieved at low cost. We can perform the update on our own equipments and those of our competitors. Contact us to learn more about possible upgrades of your current equipments.
Renew your equipment at low cost is possible.
Preventive maintenance program
You have made an important investment in your equipment in order to increase your profitability!!! It is now time to protect them. Your equipment purchased from VAB Solutions comes with our one-year full warranty. At all time, our business partners can request a Preventive Maintenance Program from VAB Solutions to avoid costly problems. VAB Solutions offers several protection that protects your equipment. With our Preventive Maintenance Program, your profitability is guaranteed!!
- Equipment calibration ;
- Laser replacement and calibration;
- Call in service;
- Call out service;
- Remote surveillance service;
- Latest software updates.
Courses offered during our installations
- Installation and start-up- The objective is to ensure that our customer knows how to handle the basic start-up of the equipment. Also, he should be able to operate the various control tools with precision ;
- The Network operations - The objective is to ensure that the customer keeps his system at peak performance;
- Maintenance - The objective is to ensure that the customer knows all the different maintenance required for the proper operations of the equipments. This training is essential to maintain a high level of productivity ;
- Safety - All safety issues related to the operation of the systems are covered.
User manual tailored to your needs
Before the installation phase, an engineer from VAB Solutions prepares a user manual tailored to your needs.
The content of the manual usually includes :
- Starting procedures;
- Maintenance procedures for major components;
- Control commands and the sequence of operations;
- General maintenance.
VAB SOLUTIONS offers different options of financing solutions:
- Lease purchase contract;
- Installment sale contract.
Many of our business partners took the advantages of our financing options at low cost.
Return Material (RMA)
To ensure a proactive customer service that suits your needs, VAB Solutions has set up a simplified return policy for defective equipment under warranty or not. This new policy will allow you to avoid delays and quickly obtain an RMA #.
Four simple steps:
1- Download our Return Material Authorization Form;form-rma-english-vab-2015.pdf
2- Fax or E-Mail the form to VAB Solutions;
3- The same day, or the next business day our Service Department will communicate your RMA#;
4- You can now ship your return equipment.
For more information, contact us!